Title I Parent-School Learning Compact
Parent-School Learning Compact
Hemingford Public School
Title I Program
Reviewed/Updated October 11, 2018
It is important that students achieve. I agree to do the following:
- Provide high-quality curriculum and instruction to enable children to meet state academic achievement standards.
- Regularly communicate with parents on their child’s progress.
- Provide a safe, positive, and healthy learning environment for the children.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and positive attitude.
Teacher Signature ______________________________
Parent / Caring Adult:
I want my child to achieve; therefore I will encourage him/her by doing the following:
- Communicate and work with teachers and school staff to support and challenge my child.
- Make sure my child is at school every day and on time, unless he/she is ill.
- See that my child has the necessary supplies needed throughout the school year.
- Provide a quiet place and time to do schoolwork and encourage my child to complete schoolwork.
Parent Signature _______________________________
I know my education is important to me. It is important that I work to the best of my ability. I agree to do the following:
- Be at school every day and on time unless I am sick.
- Come to school each day prepared with supplies and an attitude to learn.
- Be responsible for my own behavior.
- Respect and cooperate with other students and adults.
- Return completed schoolwork on time.
- Read at home.
Student Signature ______________________________
It is the policy of Hemingford Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin or genetic information in its education programs, administration, policies, employment, or other agency programs.